Have you heard us mention social media campaigns? Allow us to explain what we mean and why they’re incredibly useful!
A social media campaign is a marketing effort created to reinforce and assist with a specific business goal using one or more social media networks. Campaigns allow you to focus on the actions and steps required to achieve that goal within a definite time frame. These campaigns are different than regular everyday social media efforts as they have an increased targeted focus and have a specific measurability.
Social media campaigns are made to get a precise reaction and action from a targeted group of people. It is important to understand that the success of this type of activity depends largely on the specific and well-defined targeting behind the campaign. You need to have useful and precise business goals that are discrete and measurable. The more specific you are in your targeting, the better results you are likely able to achieve.
Social media campaigns are incredibly useful for your brand and for achieving your business goals. Why?
- are the cheapest way to reach your targeted group.
- improve the overall brand image and engagement of any business.
- can go viral if done well.
- will help drive more sales for your business.
- provide a variety of ways to display your offer, products and services can be unlimited.
- are easy to re-evaluate and optimize the campaign on a daily basis, unlike billboards on magazine ads.
- can help increase the traffic to your website.
- are a great way to build your email marketing list.
Not to mention the obvious fact that it will help connect users and help enable interaction between them and your brand!
Need specific tips on how to run a social media campaign? Check out this great post from Entrepreneur.com!