I love this question… Are you looking for Brand Growth? There are so many variables – what brand is it? What social media are you looking at? What’s your goal for using social media? How do you define growth?
Every situation is different, which is why we offer free 15-minute phone consultations.
But let’s focus on what we do know.
You have goals… Define them.
One of the first questions I ask business owners is “What do you want to achieve by using social media?”
Some of the most common answers we have received in the past are:
- increase brand awareness.
- drive traffic to my website.
- create more sales.
You need a strategy.
No matter what your goal is, you’ll need a strategy. By defining your goals, you’re able to make that strategy.
Your strategy will include:
- What social media will you be using?
- How often will you post?
- What kind of things are you looking to post?
- When will you post them?
- What hashtags will you use?
- What promotions are you looking to run?
Post Valuable Content.
Valuable content… what does that mean?
Some words that come to mind are:
- Unique – Make it your own.
- Entertaining – It should be funny, inspiring to tug at the heartstrings.
- Eye-catching – Should catch user’s attention as they scroll through their feeds.
- Relevant – Make sure what you’re posting is relevant to your brand as well as to your audience.
- Variety – Post a variety of content – blogs, videos, photos, etc.
- High-Quality – No one wants to see a grainy, blurry photo unless you’re Selena Gomez. Then you can whatever you want.
Great, you’re producing valuable content. Perfect! But don’t stop there. Share content posted by others that are relevant to your brand or industry.
Engage your followers.
It’s so important to join the conversation through social media to make real connections with your audience. Your followers want to know that you ’re a real person and not just a computer auto-populating content and posting.
What’s your offer?
Everyone loves free stuff, contests or special offers. What’s yours? This can be used to drive more traffic to your site or increase engagement on your social!