Are you looking to hire a Video Design and Production company?
Here are 13 questions you should ask before hiring them!
1. Is it just you, or do you have other people working for you?
2. How long have you been doing (video) full time?
3. What types of clients have they worked with?
4. What are your qualifications? Why should I hire you?
5. Can you provide references?
6. What video editing software have you used before?
7. Do you have the ability to shoot the video as well as design and edit?
8. How much input does the client have with their video design?
9. What happens if the client doesn’t like the initial design?
10. What is your estimated timeline to shoot, design and edit a video from scratch?
11. Can you talk me through your design process?
12. Will I (or the client) have access to all the design source files for internal use?
13. Which of your work samples do you consider to be your best work?