There should be no surprise that the demand for social media managers, marketers and experts is on the rise. Social media continues to grow tremendously each year with new platforms being created, more people joining the platforms and businesses who need the marketing. With so much growth over the past few years many tools are being created to help those who are in the social media industry. Here are our top 6 favorites for best social media tools that we used in 2021:
- Canva: Starting off with Canva a graphic design site created for beginners and experts. You not only get to free hand any design you like for any social media platform or traditional marketing method; but you have thousands of templates, stock photos and videos right at your fingertips. This makes it easy for those that are just getting started in the field and may not have that much experience with graphic design. Canva offers a free plan and a paid plan. The paid plan is $12.99 a month and you get access to more templates, photos, videos and features that you wouldn’t have access to in the free plan. This tool has helped us create all the graphic content for our clients and ourselves.
- Sendible: Sendible is a scheduling platform that can schedule on any platform at any time. This will keep all of your clients accounts in one spot and you can make sure all content is being posted on time!
- Dubsado: Dubsado is a CRM tool that you can use to keep track of leads, invoices and more. You can take free courses on hubspot that will give you certifications to be able to add to your portfolio. Giving you more credibility and knowledge to show potential clients.
- Jasper.ai: Jasper.ai is an artificial intelligence site that can help you write copy for blogs, captions, headlines and more. Just type in some keywords and the tone of voice you want it to write in and it will give you several options to choose from.
- Trello: Trello is a workspace site that helps you with planning content, ideas and to do lists. You can add your clients or employees to a board and they can add, delete or approve any content or ideas that are put into the cards.
- Slack: Slack is a free messaging tool that is great for communicating with clients, co-workers, employees for all things business. Using Slack helps keep your communications organized and you can create group chats.
There are many more tools that can be listed for social media managers and marketers. And as the rise in social media managers rises, more tools will be created or improved that can make managing clients’ social accounts or your own way easier.
Click the link below to join my Facebook group where I teach you to have a thriving and balanced business! https://www.facebook.com/groups/thrivingandbalanced